Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Farm


My friend April said something to me recently that I just can't get out of my head...she said "This is it...our kids will only be this little once, this is our only chance to enjoy this stage of life."  I have been reminding myself of this each day....we went to a farm near Avila Beach today and Beau snapped this pic of me truly enjoying this one chance that I have to be a mommy of two tiny tots!

Apple picking, homemade ice cream, farm animals, roasted corn on the cob, fresh produce market and two sweet kids having so much fun!


























Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O....
and on that farm he had boy so full of joy....
E-I-E-I-O....with a giggle giggle here and a grin grin there....
Old MacDonald had a farm...E-I-E-I-O.




3 comments:

Erin said...

I have the cutest nephew and niece ever! I hope that Emma is just as cute and I will remember that each day is a memory I should cherish and love. Love ya sis!

Abby said...

those were some awesome pics and I can't believe you made it in one of them...I love seeing you, and the kids just totally enjoying all of God's blessings! Will you buy me a camera for christmas????

Unknown said...

we went there on sunday!!!
i'm so bummed ...i don't have a camera...love your shots!!!
hugs